Twilight Cast Birthday Projects!
We here at KellanLutzOnline.com thought about what we can do for Kellan’s Birthday. And we thought it would be great idea to make a scrapbook for him from his fans.
So this is what we want you to do…send us your letters, Birthday wishes, pictures, just a little note or anything else you want and we will put it all in the scrapbook and send it to him for his birthday. The last day to send us something would be the March 3rd, 2009. So get started.
Please send anything you want to go in the book to email@example.com
~ Staff @ KellanLutzOnline.com
We all know our boy was born on May 13th 1986. This means we have about 5 months time to organize a Birthday Project for Rob. Let’s start with the basics, though:
1) No, I’m not Robert Pattinson. I’m not his agent. I’m not one of his sisters either. I’m just a fan like all of you. I don’t know him personally, but I like all of his interviews and movies and songs so far.
2) I’m not a moderator or administrator of any fan website. I think there are enough websites with Robert or/and Twilight related news and content. I visit pretty much all of the websites daily, though. This was just an idea I had and I hope some fansites will get involved when I’m finished with this myspace.
3) This myspace is still under construction. That’s the only reason why I didn’t put a nice layout on yet. First I want to get the content written.
4) Every fan of Robert, no matter the nationality, the gender or the job can take part in this, so long you follow the rules.
5) This is not my personal myspace. I do own a personal myspace, but this one is only and specifically made for the project.
6) This being said, I want to let you in on what I am planning: We had projects to send him letters, clothes, boxershorts and music already. We did send him scrapbooks and parcels already. While doing this, we will show him WHO his FANS are and where they are coming from. All you have to do is buying a postcard of your hometown and tell him who you are on the back. In the end I’ll most likely put all the postcards in an album of sorts.
Please check our blogs daily, as we’ll always bring you the news there.
The awesome JR Online Forum members thought up a neat idea for Jackson’s birthday this December. After a long, thoughtful couple of pages of planning, they’ve decided instead of sending something off to Jackson, they concluded it would be better to donate to the Los Angeles Music and Art School in his name and to the Spencer Bell Memorial Fund
since we know he’s a big supporter of this charity.
If you’re planning on donating to either of the charities, you can use the buttons below. All proceeds will go straight to The Los Angeles Music and Art School and nowhere else if you use the first button. The paypal is for the school, not JR Online’s site owners or any of the forum members. Once you’ve donated, you can use the form below to let us know. We’ll be gathering the list of fans who donate and include it on the site. To find out who has donated so far you can find that at the following link: List of Donators.
Taylor Lautner Birthday Project – Finished!
They did a birthday video of birthday greetings from his fans and I thought that was a great idea!Click the link to see their videos!