StephenieMeyer.com – Details about ‘Twilight’ DVD
Seth updated again with info about the DVD!
I apologize for forgetting to post the DVD release date yesterday (I didn’t realize that the Amazon page doesn’t have the information yet). The Twilight DVD will be released on Saturday, March 21st. Although I’m sure most of you have already pre-ordered your ‘Special Edition’ DVD’s by now, I thought I would post the special feature information that Summit sent in case you haven’t seen it anywhere else yet:
SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC ONE
- Five extended scenes with director introductions
- Audio commentary (Catherine Hardwicke, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart)
- Three music videos (Muse, Paramore, Linkin Park)
SPECIAL FEATURES — DISC TWO
- Five deleted scenes with director introductions
- Seven-part documentary: “The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen”
- Comic-Con Phenomenon featurette
- And more!
So, if you have not pre-ordered the movie already, you can click here to do so. Have a great day — just 10 weeks left until you can watch Twilight in the comfort of your own home!